Repair of Bleeding Wound: Second Request

My surgeon did a control of abdominal wall bleeding by suturing the skin around the edges of the abdominal wound. He did not do an actual repair of the wound so I am not sure how it is that I should code this procedure. 

OPERATIVE INDICATION: The patient is a 52-year-old male who has abdominal wall bleeding that has been extremely difficult to control. The patient has end-stage renal disease. The patient is now in the ICU with further bleeding and control of bleeding is indicated at this time. 

DESCRIPTION OF PROCEDURE: With the patient in the intensive care unit, verbal consent was obtained from the patient. The patient's abdomen was prepped and draped in the usual fashion. The patient's blood id blotted out of the wound. The patient appears to have bleeding form about the 9 o'clock to the 12 o'clock position of his wound. The patient seems to just have bleeding coming out of the subcutaneous tissue right underneath the skin. The patient does not seem to have any other bleeding that I can identify. Local anesthetic was injected from 9 o'clock to 12:00 o'clock with a 25-guage needle. Once adequate anesthesia was obtained, we then took a 3-0 nylon suture and did a 3-0 nylon running locked sutere form 9 o'clock to 12 o'clock. This controlled hemostasis well. This suture was tied to itself. No other bleeding was noted. We the packed with Surgicel SNoW into the wound, packed it with dry gauze, covered it with 4 x 4's and ABD pad. The patient tolerated the procedure well. There were no obvious complications. The patient remained in the ICU in satisfactory postoperative condition.