Remove broken drain tube

Can I bill for this and what CPT?  The patient is 4 days out of TKA and when drain was being pulled a piece was broken off. Patient taken to OR to removal retained drain.  27086, 27087, or 20680 or 20670?  Any ideas?  Thank you,


Sign In or Register to comment.