Can wound repair (12032) be billed with 24341

Patient had a jagged stab wound and a triceps repair was done. The surgeon is wanting to bill 12032 in addition to 24341. The repair that was done was for the laceration, not surgical incision. Can 12032-59 be billed in addition to 24341?

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated as always!
Sign In or Register to comment.