arthroscopic Remplissage

How are you billing for this procedure? I've read unlisted and compared to CPT code 23465 or 29806-22???

Thanks for the help.


  • If done on its own, use the unlisted arthroscopy code for arthroscopic remplissage. If done as part of a Bankart repair, it's included in the Bankart (29806).
Sign In or Register to comment.